First Day of First Grade

Today was Abby, my oldest's first day of first grade. This one has hit me especially hard because this is the first year she has a desk and structure. It's not primarily play-based learning any more, but real Big Kid time. Sniff!

I saw a few variations on Pinterest and knew I had to do something similar. Most had their kid holding a sign of some sort with first day info, but my favorite was this one where they wrote some of the kids' favorites on the picture as well. I didn't get that far with it tonight, but I did at least get the pertinent stuff on there. It'll be so fun to look back on this in future years! It'll be fun to do the same thing with my twins next week when they start preschool. But I can't think of that right now or I'll start sobbing. My babies!

Abby's First Day

0 comments: