My Girls

A few weeks ago, ok more like almost two months ago, we headed to the park during one of those perfect fall days where the air is crisp but not cold and the trees still have most of their leaves (with plenty on the ground to play with). I was determined to get a perfect Christmas card picture with all three girls looking at the camera and smiling serenely. Uh huh. This is our Christmas card picture this year:

8160


I also wanted some "sisterly" shots of Abby with each of the twins (and the twins together if I could get it, but that didn't happen). Cora adores her big sister, so those two together were pretty easy. According to Cora, the sun rises and sets because of Abby. If Abby has it, Cora wants it. NOW. She's Abby's shadow and president of her fanclub!

8114


Cora calls this her "pretty face." :D
8122


Emma, on the other hand, much prefers to do her own thing. She was fighting to get away here.
8127


Don't want to blow raspberries on that belly? I know I do!
8199


8235


Nailing Cora down once she started playing around was tough!
8218


8185


8234

0 comments: