About Me

Photography has been a passion of mine since I was a child. Whether it was film or video, I could be found behind the lens most often while growing up. This passion lay dormant for many years, until the birth of my first daughter. My obsessive need to capture every moment of her young life reignited my love affair with photography. The more I learned, the more frustrated I became with the limitations of my little point-and-shoot.

I began shooting with a dSLR in 2007, and it changed my life! That was the best Christmas gift ever! After a couple years shooting my children, I decided to branch out into professional photography. It only took me 30 years to finally find the career path for me! Thanks to the encouragement and support from friends and family, Brandi B. Photography was born. Join me in my new adventure, and let's learn the ins-and-outs of this business together as we go.

If you live in the Colorado Springs area, and would like more information about booking a photo shoot with me, please contact me at brandibphotography@gmail.com. Thank you so much for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 comments: